[GlowWorm FW v1.0.11]
Released date: 2006.09.01
Revision number: 1472
Download link: GlowWorm FW Lite.dmg.zip
General improvement all around, plus a new feature: the rule editor will display the service
names instead of the port numbers, optionally.
Update: This ended up being the last release of the 1.0.x branch. A multi-month over-haul
began shortly afterwards and resulted in the 1.5.x branch.
- Added an option for displaying service names (instead of port numbers) in the rules window.
- Added a "match count" indicator in the rules window, for the current rule set. Simplified the wording of the various options in the authorization dialog.
- Made the various text fields in the authorization dialog selectable (for copy-and-paste support).
- Added some better error handling regarding loading the kernel extension.
- Fixed a resizing issue with the xml serial window.