[GlowWorm FW v1.5.2b3]
Released date: 2007.01.25
Revision number: 1694
Download link: GlowWorm-1.5.2b3.dmg.zip
With this release some progress has been made with udp4 and packet-level operations. No features
to announce just yet.
Eventually there will be additional products (FileOps, Remote Admin, Packets, etc.) that are
purchased separately from GlowWorm FW. With this release there is finally GUI support for
handling multiple registration codes. Within the Preferences panel in the Registration tab in
GlowWorm, one can see all of the presently installed registration codes, the registered name,
product name and product version.
Lots of bug fixes.
- Added support for multiple registration codes including a GUI component for adding/deleting registration codes.
- Added support for specifying forever/quit/reboot when enabling auto-answer for authorization alerts.
- Added support for automatically remembering the position and size of the Rule Editor window.
- Added support for automatically remembering the position and size of the Application Monitor window.
- Fixed an issue where the GUI did not properly notify the user if the registration code installation failed.
- Fixed an issue where enable/disable in GlowWorm.app did not work reliably.
- Fixed an issue where registration code changes were not written to disk promptly.
- Working on support for connected/unconnected udp sockets.
- Working on support for packet level operations.